Sunday, January 25, 2009

In Defense Of Hell Rell


Shoot 'em up bang bang nigga we’ll do anything to get the cake
Sold my first drugs in front of 1768
Look at Rell, fiends putting scrilla in his hand
Selling hope to the desperate had me feeling like a man
And my pops, shit he ain’t want me in the trap but what the fuck could he do, he had a monkey on his back
And my poor poor momma, yeah Miss Ruby, God bless her soul because I done made them tears roll down her eyes
Being a gangsta wasn’t in her plans, but mommy what you expect? It take a man to raise a man
And you praying to Jesus, ma, he can’t move mountains
Rent backed up, living room need new couches
That’s why I’m out here day and night night and day I know I got a price to pay but fuck it that’s my life so hey

Hell Rell, "You Can Count On Me"

No comments:

Post a Comment